50 lbs lost - Halfway There - Pics

Options

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Your smile in the 2nd one says it all!! Great job!!!!

Sorry you had such a hard year!! 2012....will be your year!!! Think positive!!!
  • brownskindiva
    Options
    You were beautiful before you lost the weight and even more beautiful now~ congrats and good job!!! you really motivated me to keep moving on today!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Miss Amy you look amazing and your smile shows how happy you are. Keep doing what you doing cause its working!!
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    Awesome Work!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    A woman who had sacrificed for 7 years and compromised and was in a marriage that had led her down a path of self destruction and self loathing. Seeking confort in food and being swallowed up by lethargy and depression.

One year later and 50 lbs lighter. A single mom who struggled for a year on and off to improve herself in many way...including eating right and getting active. A woman who just went through the hardest year of her life with the some of the lowest points ever. But a woman who's knows what it's like to be happy again....and who does things for herself and puts herself first.

SO PROUD of you!! I think that second part is the best thing I've heard in a long time -- going through all that AND holding onto yourself and what you need to be whole, that's BIG. Just FANTASTIC. CONGRATULATIONS. Mind and body, they really do work together. You look great.
  • jacalou
    jacalou Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good on you! A true inspiration!!!
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You don't know how much you inspire me. Not just the weight lost, but your entire journey. All I know is what you put in this forum, but let me tell you... I too need to wake up and stop putting the happiness of others before my own. I need to enjoy my life and stop living vicariously through the lives of others. Almost moved me to tears because I was on the road to self-destruction and no one could see it. You have no idea how much this touched me. Sometimes it just helps to know someone else is going through it. Thank You for sharing.
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    A woman who had sacrificed for 7 years and compromised and was in a marriage that had led her down a path of self destruction and self loathing. Seeking confort in food and being swallowed up by lethargy and depression.

One year later and 50 lbs lighter. A single mom who struggled for a year on and off to improve herself in many way...including eating right and getting active. A woman who just went through the hardest year of her life with the some of the lowest points ever. But a woman who's knows what it's like to be happy again....and who does things for herself and puts herself first.

SO PROUD of you!! I think that second part is the best thing I've heard in a long time -- going through all that AND holding onto yourself and what you need to be whole, that's BIG. Just FANTASTIC. CONGRATULATIONS. Mind and body, they really do work together. You look great.
    I totally agree you look wonderful your after photo show a real smile, not just one that is put on for the camera...well done...
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! Cogratulations! You are beautiful :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Your smile in the 2nd one says it all!! Great job!!!!

Sorry you had such a hard year!! 2012....will be your year!!! Think positive!!!

That's what I keep saying. 2012 is gonna be my year. Hope to post my AFTER pic at some point this year. And keep working on dusting off that Happy Amy I remember.... :)

Thanks to everyone for the comments. They totally made my day. My week even!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, well done!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Amazing..You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing..All the best to you in 2012
  • progresseeker2311
    Options
    almost made me teary eyed! you're doing great! you look great!
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspirational.
  • latinahada
    Options
    Wonderful work!! You look amazing!!!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Outstanding success! Congratulations on a healthier you! You look wonderful ♥
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job! And I have to save even before you lost the weight you carried it REALLY well. Oh, and way to rock the menagerie necklace. Trust me, that necklace doesn't work on everyone :)
  • nixon76k
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!