Has anyone else experienced this?

Options
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well on here and enjoying the transformation!

I started going to the gym in July this year, going from doing nothing to building it up to around 4/5hrs a week which is what I currently do.

My daily calories have went from anything like 1450-2300 as I was advised to play around with them to see how much food I should be eating and, what I feel comfortable having (instructor advise)

My usual week will consist of:

Mon - cardio & spinning (90mins)
Tues - Body Pump & cardio (75 mins)
Wed - REST
Thurs - cardio & ViPR (60 mins)
Fri -REST
Sat - weights & cardio (60 mins)
Sun - 30DS dvd (30mins)* this has happened once so far but I do plan on doing it once a week from now on!

Since July I've only lost 1/2 stone. Bit gutted to be honest! I read all of this advice about following MFP cals wise, to others saying never go below your BMR. Mine is around the 1680 mark. I do feel a lot better in myself, and definitely fitter..........other than my clothes fitting a little better around my waist and thighs, I'd of expected a bigger difference, as in, at least down a full size!

Has anyone else experienced this?

I currently have my calories set to 1700 a day, as I felt it was better to lose the weight slowly yet steadily. But...I've not even managed 1lb a week.

Can anyone advise?!

:)

Replies