elliptical weight loss

Options
hi all

i am currently 77kgs(170lbs) and my goal is to be 45kgs(100lbs).

i have set a time frame of 1year for this.

I purchased an elliptical and i am going to start working out everyday on that.

yesterday was the first day so i did only 15 minutes on that.

this week i will do 15 mins everyday on the elliptical and every week i will increase the duration. after i reach 60 mins a day i will start increasing the resistance.

i am a foodie and it is hard for me to stop eating my favorite foods but i am going to make a real effort.

hope this plan works :happy:

Replies

• Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)

I hope you are only about 5' tall with that low goal weight!

Remember that eating healthy is also part of the equation! :D
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Cardio is great and the elliptical is easier on the knees I think. Don't forget to start lifting heavy stuff in the future. Strong is sexy sexy haha
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started on the crosstrainer doing 15 mins a time and am now up to 65 minutes and I have noticed a massive difference in my legs, bums, hips and my back has lost inches too so it is very good!!! I would recommend getting a heart rate monitor as the calories that they show burned on them are alot higher than you actually burn and so is the MFP estimates!

Good Luck x
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started on the crosstrainer doing 15 mins a time and am now up to 65 minutes and I have noticed a massive difference in my legs, bums, hips and my back has lost inches too so it is very good!!! I would recommend getting a heart rate monitor as the calories that they show burned on them are alot higher than you actually burn and so is the MFP estimates!

Good Luck x