speical K protien water

Options
Does this really help fill you up and does it taste good? I want to try it, but it's pretty expensive. Okay, if it works, but don't want to waste my money if it doesn't. TIA!

Replies

• lincolns
    Options
    Does this really help fill you up and does it taste good? I want to try it, but it's pretty expensive. Okay, if it works, but don't want to waste my money if it doesn't. TIA!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I tried it but I thought it tasted horrible. It really didn't keep me any fuller than drinking plain old water.
  • jersygirl09
    Options
    Get yourself some Whey Protein. You can get it at Rite-aid or GNC in the supplement section, probably most drug or health stores carries it. You get several servings from a bag or container. It comes in 2-3 flavors, I drink the chocolate carmel and I know it works. I drink it after a hard workout and it keeps me from wanting to gnaw my arm off until I can have lunch. It is also good used as a regular snack. Mine is only 120 calories per serving and I like it. hope that helps.
  • psychojenn
    Options
    i tried it the other day and it did fill me up a little. i thought it was pretty good but i probably wouldnt get it
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I have it, it's not bad I've tried both flavors -I wouldn't say they taste great - I like the iced tea one better.

I don't really feel full - I use it if I don't have time to eat anything before I run - I bring it with me
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I bought the pink lemonade mix powder and it is so gross, I couldn't drink it so i don't know if it keep you full, plain water is so much better for me!
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I thought it tased good (and I think all protein drinks are absolutely putrid)...but it did not make me want to eat less. I was happy to have the extra protein support after a heavy workout. I get more energy back from replacing my electrolytes from G2.
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I have a vendetta against Special K, so I'd never recommend their protein water.

But one time I tasted it and thought it was totally yuck without being just Special K.