Rate yourself for hotness

Options

Replies

• springermad
    Options
    Looks I would give myself. 1.5 if that I look like I have hit every branch of the ugly tree
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    5 or lower maybe
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    I'd give myself about an 8, 8.5. I used to consider myself a 5...so my self-image has definitely improved!
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ONE TIME I read a thing about how everyone in some study thought they're actually slightly better than average looking even though that doesn't make any sense because otherwise how is average even... a thing, if everyone is a 6-7. I DUNNO what to think about that, except I decided I was probably average looking and that's not bad at all. 5?
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'd give myself a 6 for looks.
  • sandyj32
    Options
    2.5-3
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    At least an 8
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ever since I lost a good bit of weight I would probably say an 8, maybe even a 9 when i'm really dressed up and my hair looks good ;)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    to_11.jpg

I'm off the dial too. =P

dial doesn't go high enough for you, jean.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Big fat ZERO.
    PeaceLoveVeggies .... suggestion, add 6 or 7 :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    a 5ish maybe 6.5 when im really drunk

get me drunk and i'll tell you you're an 9, but i'll treat you like a 4.

haha you at least need to buy me two drinks
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Looks I would give myself. 1.5 if that I look like I have hit every branch of the ugly tree

REALLY- Your a beauty and love your red hair. My daughter has the same color red hair- embrace it!!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    today I feel:

FMWGs.jpg

Hell. Yeah.
  • kittyninja
    Options
    5 ish. 6 dressed up with hair and makeup done perfectly. Sometimes I feel like it's more in the moment, but then I'll see myself in the mirror or in pictures and it's just like... no.
  • springermad
    Options

REALLY- Your a beauty and love your red hair. My daughter has the same color red hair- embrace it!!!

Both you guys haven't got a clue about your looks...way too low... and the guys here are no better...

Thank you both you, I never ever would class myself as a beauty, and thanks I love the red hair even thou the colour is fading and they don't do the colour anymore so I will be going back having chocolate colour hair x
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    7.5 i think lol
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could be classified as "hot" by any estimation, but I do think for pretty maybe a 5. I don't scare small children or give people nightmares or anything. If you take intelligence and personality into account, maybe a 7.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    6.5 on a good day.
  • sjsanni
    sjsanni Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    7...what u think?