Rate yourself for hotness

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Seeing as this is a rate yourself, I'll join in... An 8.75.

Em. U r gorgeous! I just love UR face!

D'aww Becca! So are you, babygirl.
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well the last guy I dated said I was "hot as f**k" so damn I'm an 11...but then I saw him at a concert with a fat chick...so I'm guessing I may only be a 10...just saying. lol....hotness is so much more than how skinny I am...

I was at that concert! My date told me I'm way hotter than the skinny b!tch he used to date.
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    I really think beauty comes from the inside...and I am a very very special person so I give myself a 10
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    <<--- My cat gets a 10.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I've met some pretty hot people in my time...

and then they opened their mouth.

I've also met some " 4's & 5's" and then they open their mouth, and everything changes.

It's not just how you look, it's your essence. How you walk, talk, the way you move, how you look at people and treat them.
    how you laugh and make other people laugh, how genuine you are as a person.

It's way easier to change your physical features than your 'essence'
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Well the last guy I dated said I was "hot as f**k" so damn I'm an 11...but then I saw him at a concert with a fat chick...so I'm guessing I may only be a 10...just saying. lol....hotness is so much more than how skinny I am...

I was at that concert! My date told me I'm way hotter than the skinny b!tch he used to date.

ahahaha I love you! will you date me next!!!
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I once had a crazy homeless man in a San Francisco liquor store tell me "You're an 8, but you could be a 10!"...I asked him how, and he just said "You're not ready to be a 10 yet..." and pointed to his chest, meaning "on the inside", I guess. That was 20 years ago...I still don't know if I'm ready, but I think I've at least managed to keep up the 8... depending on the day!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I once had a crazy homeless man in a San Francisco liquor store tell me "You're an 8, but you could be a 10!"...I asked him how, and he just said "You're not ready to be a 10 yet..." and pointed to his chest, meaning "on the inside", I guess. That was 20 years ago...I still don't know if I'm ready, but I think I've at least managed to keep up the 8... depending on the day!

Maybe the drunk f*@k thought you needed breast implants?

Occam's razor and all....

--P
  • Dvsm
    Dvsm Posts: 4
    Options
    Just started....... -10 at the moment.....I'll check the mirror again after losing some of this weight!!
  • workkoutchick96
    Options
    9.9 :)
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    i think a 9 maybe a 10 on a really good day haha :)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Well I've been asked out by 4 different women over the next 4 weekends so I'm thinking 11 out of 10 atm!
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    hahahahaha!
  • workkoutchick96
    Options
    Well I've been asked out by 4 different women over the next 4 weekends so I'm thinking 11 out of 10 atm!
    #swag!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    #swag!

Stupid thing is I'd rather see none of them and be with the ex. Life sucks like that!
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Maybe the drunk f*@k thought you needed breast implants?

Occam's razor and all....

--P

Haw haw! Ahem... I doubt it... unless maybe he was actually Russ Meyer! Perhaps I should have said he pointed to his heart... he was referring to my lack of confidence, I'm certain of that.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    #swag!

5 now. What the smeg is going on? Life is cruel.

Why can you have everyone you don't want and not the one you do? :frown:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That's always the way,all part of the game
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    adleast a 8
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    @eastcoast_girl you're at least a 9.5