Need friends that are actually serious

Options
I am in need of some more friends. A lot of mine are slowly fading away and I need that support! I am 5"1 and in the process on working my weight down from 135 to 125 (currently have lost 6 lbs) I am getting closer to my weight goal which makes it harder for me............Please send some friend request my way!

Replies

• knato3
    knato3 Posts: 13
    Options
    When you say "fading away" do you mean they've lost that much weight :wink:

I have no friends on this and have no idea how to do it, but this little site is generally my world. I may drop off for a day or two - I feel too awful to log my bad days - but I always jump back on.

I'm also working in kg not pounds, but hey! Whatever system, its the same in the end. People being healthy and happy :smile:
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Oh and I am a 22 yr old college student as well!
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I'm also 5'1 and looking to be around 125lbs. I currently at 142 so I have a little further to go then you....~Jess
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Im a 25 yo grad student trying to get from 155 to 135 and I'm 5'3"
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Im currently working on losing my last 20 lbs so I know how tough it can get... I just started adding friends on here and its already been an amazing source of motivation!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm going from 130 to 115, so we have similar goals! Feel free to add me :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I have been obese since teens or earlier. I have been at my goal weight for a few weeks ... been here since June (20kg or 44lb via MFP, more before that).

Now I am looking at trying to get Cert III in fitness ... serious enough ?

FR's welcome.
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also in my twenties and I'm serious about this :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 1/4" and started at 135, down to between 125-127, depending on the week. Now aiming to get down to 122 and maintain between 122-124. Go ahead and friend me if you want, I'm pretty consistent on here and very serious about not gaining that weight back as I turned 40 this year and suddenly can't just eat whatever I want!:angry:
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    im new and il be here regularly so please add me if anyone wishes!
    im very serious about my goal and soo close to it! no way im giving up!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You are at the beginning of your adult life and the processes you set now will be with you forever.
    Keep your eye on the goal! Constant logging is a way to keep yourself on target. Be true to yourself and
    if you "fall" get back on your program, it is easy to loose and much harder to maintain.
    Good luck to you and know there are a lot us out here cheering you on.
    Pam
    ( I am almost 60 and wish they had this when I was in my 20's)
  • abracasqueak
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm 5'3", 136 going to around 110, about 30 lbs. to go! I'm in college as well! :) I'd love to be buddies!
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i keep my friends list short so that I can have a better chance of giving everyone the support they need. check out my profile and add me if you want! looking forward to getting after you if you dont drink enough water...lolo
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I' am pretty consistent. Add me!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    well im 4'11 and im at 149 and trying to get back to 115 so feel free to add me anybody here im a mother of a child and a fulltime worker part time college student so im serious too and i just started so i havent lost any and am looking for all the motivation i can get..
  • b757
    b757 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am almost the same height, 5,0" currently 146 and going to get to 105. It may sound drastic but that was my weight many years ago and I found that weight to be the best, for me. I have some obstacles to overcome with injuries but I have stopped letting that be an excuse and am now on here every day and consistently logging my calories, which helps tremendously.
  • sucrose75
    sucrose75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I'm 36 and 5'1". It's been a long journey but I'm currently at 117. I only have 3 more pounds to go to hit my goal. I hope to be able to maintain my weight once I get there.

I'm very active and eat what I think is a healthy diet. My problem is not the quality of food but the quantity. I'm terrible with portion control. I'm hoping that if I keep logging my meals I'll be true to myself.
  • rasheda80
    rasheda80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all I am new to all of this and trying to lose a few pounds. I need some motivation or friends that can motivate me vs versa.
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am close to maintenance and can use the support too! The last few pounds are tough!
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hey add me m currently 120 lbs n 5 feet tall 20 years old female. i am trying to get down to my goal weight of 102 lbs which weight watchers recommends for my height.:smile: lukin forward to b skinny n fit into my old uk size 6 jeans which i bought from PRIMARK:laugh: