Friendly Competition

Options
Hey there. So I wanted to share this website with you guys that was in an article in Shape Magazine. It's www.introplay.com. Basically you sign up, join a league and get put into a team and you compete by logging your workouts. Each workout is awarded points based on duration and type of exercise.

So if you like friendly competition against people from all over the country check it out.

Oh! And it's free.

-Kat

Replies

• katdizzie
    Options
    Hey there. So I wanted to share this website with you guys that was in an article in Shape Magazine. It's www.introplay.com. Basically you sign up, join a league and get put into a team and you compete by logging your workouts. Each workout is awarded points based on duration and type of exercise.

So if you like friendly competition against people from all over the country check it out.

Oh! And it's free.

-Kat
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I don't mean to be a cynic but how do they know if people actually work out as much as they say?

I will have to check it out!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    So... something fun and a bit of competition... Might get me off the couch and in the gym!
  • katdizzie
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I don't mean to be a cynic but how do they know if people actually work out as much as they say?

I will have to check it out!

It's based on an honor system. People can lie and probably do but other members can dispute a workout if it seems sketchy.
    I've found that even if they do lie if someone knocks me down a notch on the player ranking it just motivates me to workout more.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

Oh! And it's free.

-Kat

I'm in, what's the team name?