NEVER THOUGHT I COULD DO IT!

Options
I just finished drinking my 8th glass of water and it's 2:30 p.m. WOOHOO!!! When I first starting drinking water I couldn't even drink the plain water. I used to get the flavored water. Even then I couldn't drink a total of 8 glasses. Now I'm actually drinking regular water and this is the second time I've managed to drink a total of 8 glasses by 2:30. After I get home from work, I can still drink some more but I try to quit drinking water at work by 2:30 because I have to do a bit of walking and bus riding and it takes an hour to get home and I have a weak bladder. :embarassed: Anyway I'm just proud of me. :bigsmile:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I just finished drinking my 8th glass of water and it's 2:30 p.m. WOOHOO!!! When I first starting drinking water I couldn't even drink the plain water. I used to get the flavored water. Even then I couldn't drink a total of 8 glasses. Now I'm actually drinking regular water and this is the second time I've managed to drink a total of 8 glasses by 2:30. After I get home from work, I can still drink some more but I try to quit drinking water at work by 2:30 because I have to do a bit of walking and bus riding and it takes an hour to get home and I have a weak bladder. :embarassed: Anyway I'm just proud of me. :bigsmile:
  • lor04311916
    Options
    good for you :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

I know just what you mean! I'm constantly having to go to the bathroom, which is especially awful on car and bus trips! :laugh:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    good for you. I often use green tea to get my water in because it's flavored and I don't add anything in my tea. You might fine flavored teas helpful.

Good Luck!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you too!:flowerforyou: :wink: That's awesome Hon! Nothing like drinking good ole' plain water for our bodies:drinker: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • ritaebeard
    Options
    That is great.Actually i hate the taste of our water here in Michigan but i just started drinking a gallon a day.I have lost 21 pounds in the last four months and i have 15 more to lose.Water is important to regulate your digestive system and clear toxins from your body so drink up.:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    That is great.Actually i hate the taste of our water here in Michigan but i just started drinking a gallon a day.I have lost 21 pounds in the last four months and i have 15 more to lose.Water is important to regulate your digestive system and clear toxins from your body so drink up.:drinker:
    yeppers:wink::bigsmile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    I have been a water girl for many years. I love it in a pretty glass with a lemon slice.
  • SteffCooley
    Options
    I will second that lemon slice idea!

I have a big 32 oz. cup that I fill up several times throughout the day with ice water and a couple of lemon slices - YUM! Try it - it is great!