Hello

Options
I'm new but not so new. I've been on here a few months now but was have been in the process of buying a house so I didn't have the time to take of myself or the mfp account I created here.

Anyways, I'm looking for maybe a few buddies here. I am a 24 (almost 25) year old mom to 10 month old twin boys who ironically didn't cause me to pack on the weight, but caused me to loose it during pregnancy. Then I breastfed after having them which got me down to a wonderful weight. Unfortunately I've recently stopped breast feeding and have since packed on 10lbs back. I'm still smaller than I was prior to pregnancy but I'm wanting to continue loosing weight.

I won't list my current weight as of yet, I'm not quite comfortable doing that just now. But I will tell you it is my ultimate goal to be 140lbs. But for now I'll settle with getting back under 200.....

So this is my re-introduction. I'm hoping to find a few buddies to help me out on here and keep me motivated...

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :drinker:
  • timobrse1
    Options
    Welcome I'm brand new! Good luck on your goals!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm looking forward to the day I get to see the other side of 200 as well .. it's been a long time. You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sorry you feel you have to hide your weight but welcome back and I wish you the best of luck on your journey! I have been here for some months and have made MFPs family!!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and I understand too I just bought my frist house a month ago and didnt want to put my weight on here either I started out at almost 300 and I want to get down to about 200 right now i am down to about 260 but still have a ways to go good luck here and have a great day
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    Thank you everyone for being so welcoming and warm. Makes things easier.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with my weight. I started at 233lbs now I'm 229lbs (4lb loss since I started the day after Thanksgiving) and my ultimate goal is to get down to approx. 145ish. Lot of weight to lose I know. Add me if you like.
  • slimgirl19
    Options
    welcome i hope you have great success :happy: