How do you keep going?

idk whaT is wrong with me today but I could not get moving. I was doing my rock it off video and I used to love it but today I just felt like mush. I finished it but i was falling all over the place and wanted to just quit the whole time. How do you keep motivation on days like this?

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    My daughter keeps me going. I keep her picture up on my phone during work outs. I want to be better and healthier for her. I want to be a better example. Plus my hubby and I are talking about a 2nd child, and I want to get to my goal weight so then this time around I only have to lose the baby weight!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    I like to do yoga on lazy days. I had that kind of day yesterday so I did The Firm Power Yoga (My FAVE!) and by the time I was done I felt so refreshed and energized. Sometimes I just like to go on an outdoor walk, too. I got the idea from someone on MFP a tong time ago to give yourself a 5 minute rule. When you don't feel like exercising you go on a 5 minute walk. If by the end of the 5 minutes you still don't want to work out, then stop. Usually by 5 minutes you want to keep going because the fresh air lifts you right up.
  • My kids. I want to be as healthy and fit as I can be. For them, and for me!