Possible stress fracture

Options
Well, I think I might have a little stress fracture :cry: It is not extremely painful but I have this little bothersome "pain" on the top of my foot. I think it is a stress fracture because I've had it before but it has been a long time. I am not planning on going to the doctor unless it gets worse. How do you deal with it? Any ideas? I'm going to try to take it easy, no high impact exercises but I still want to do something...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I might have a little stress fracture :cry: It is not extremely painful but I have this little bothersome "pain" on the top of my foot. I think it is a stress fracture because I've had it before but it has been a long time. I am not planning on going to the doctor unless it gets worse. How do you deal with it? Any ideas? I'm going to try to take it easy, no high impact exercises but I still want to do something...:flowerforyou:
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Rub castor oil over your foot and cover it with a source of dry heat (like a hot water bottle or those microwaveable "magic bags"). Castor Oil is something that many people were forced to ingest as kids to help them have bowel movements, but when used topically it's a great, natural anti-inflammatory. It's generally available in most health-food stores.

BTW - the little girl in your display pic is SOOOOOO super-cute! she looks like an angel :)