Starting 30 DS today!!!

Options
I got the video I ordered last week yesterday!!!! I am starting level 1 today, I am so excited, but I have some questions.

1) How long do I spend on each level, I've seen 10 and 15 days but what is the actual time I should spend?
2) What do I log it under in my exercise journal? there is no 30 ds under cardio or strength
3) Does it really work? Can I see some results before 30 days?
4) Can I keep with it for more than 30 days?

And I need some friends to talk about this with so feel free to add me! :happy:

Replies

• Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    bump?
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Just got done with Day 1 Level 1---- I died! I feel like Jell-o, I am so tired, she is hardcore, that wasn't like any other workout video I've done before! This was worth the money I paid for the dvd!

I just logged it under circuit training-general, is that right???
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    yes, circut training general. its actually 18 minutes- you do 3, 6 minute circuts.

another great one to get is her frontside for beginners- its also circut training with 6, 8 minute circuts
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    yes, circut training general. its actually 18 minutes- you do 3, 6 minute circuts.

another great one to get is her frontside for beginners- its also circut training with 6, 8 minute circuts

so instead of putting 20 minutes of circuit training I should put 18?
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Just got my 6 week 6 pack in the mail today! I can't wait to start that tonight.... I am so ready for my sexy, toned body.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Bump... I need some answers to my questions please, I have been kind of talking to myself today :-(
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    1) How long do I spend on each level, I've seen 10 and 15 days but what is the actual time I should spend?
    ---> she actually say it is 3 circuts at 6 minutes each at the start of the work out

2) What do I log it under in my exercise journal? there is no 30 ds under cardio or strength
    ---> again, she says it is circuit traing, which is found under cardio

3) Does it really work? Can I see some results before 30 days?
    ---> yea it works but you will see more inches lost then you will pounds

4) Can I keep with it for more than 30 days?
    ---> as long as you have the drive, you can do anything. personally, 30DS kills my motivation. i can do any of her other work outs just fine, its only the shred that does it