Looking for dedicated loggers & some new healthy recipes!

Options
Looking for people like me who are dedicated loggers and updaters. Also looking for some new recipes by looking at some new diarys! :)

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    If you like healty recipes, look at Clean Eating magazine. So far every one I have made out of there has been awesome!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I just startd 12 days ago but I have been on this religiously. Except when I work, with my kids or exercise :) lol but I am on this a lot. I have 30lbs to lose! I don't have any good recipes yet though. But I am experimenting with all foods!! Good Luck with your weight loss journey
  • cdemoura14
    Options
    I love the clean eating magazines. I also have recently gotten into poorgirleatswell.com and a couple of other sights. Would like to just get additional ideas :)
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Me too-always looking for new foods to keep things from getting boring! Been on MFP since July. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • KellyAnn1874
    KellyAnn1874 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Women's health and men's health both have really good recipes! The best part about them (especially the ones from men's health, the recipes are targeted for men, so they're really easy and don't feel like "diet food") is that they don't feel like they're restrictive and are very filling!
  • hughje
    Options
    diabetic living has a magazine out now til march filled with nothing but crock-pot recipes. the nutritional panel is included in all the recipes, most of the recipes are under 300 calories per serving. the only thing i didn't like was the fat content but fat can be reduced by what meat you cook with or if you use cheese or if you use oil to cook with. its diabetic living crock-pot recipes list price is 9.99
  • torkmdeg
    torkmdeg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log everyday! :smile:

http://www.canadianliving.com/food/quick_and_easy/20_meals_under_300_calories__ready_in_30_minutes.php

Try looking at that link. It has 20 meals that can be prepared fairly quickly that are under 300 calories.
    Feel free to add me for support.