Is there anybody out there...

Options
I have really been struggling lately with my own demons. and lately i have come to realize that i have no support on the outside world.. with life and what not...and i am really reaching out for help...to anyone

can anyone give me any kind of tips or tricks that i can stay on track...with this and life.

and small words of encuragement anyone can lend my way..
I have really taken a stand with making myself healthier and my life better but going alone is making it REALLY difficult.

Please help...

Replies

• zumbabumba21
    Options
    At the moment, I think I'm feeling quite a lot like you-it seems that people aren't very supportive and they just put up with me when they choose to, or when it's convenient for them. I've fallen out with all of my housemates and am coming home to a hostile, catty environment which doesn't help

I try and "live" for myself and try and take satisfaction in what I'm doing, how it makes me feel, how good I've got at being independent. Also, I'm well prepared for anything that might happen in the future that may leave me more alone than I am now.

Cheer up-it'll be ok, it always is :) Obviously I don't know your situation but I think generally these kinds of feelings come and go and they make you a stronger person for dealing with them. if anything, really focus on the healthy eating, exercise etc-doing that has helped me concentrate on how good I feel when I do it and given some structure to everything.
  • XxIrishRoverxX
    Options
    indeed... well im pretty sure i have an anxiety disorder. and some days its really really bad... and i worry about things i shouldnt in my wildest dreams be worried about... any little thing could set them off.. and its got really bad lately.. so im trying to stay positive. im really hoping things change for the better. for both of us.

thanks for your kind words! keep your head up