Ready to start losing my twin skin

Options
I'm a 25 year old mom to 18 month old twins and I'm ready to get back on track. I lost all of my babyweight shortly after having the kids, but I definitely need to tone up and still have extra weight to lose too. I lost over 50lbs a few years back doing weight watchers, but I don't have the money for that now. I tried myfitnesspal last year and found it a big help, but I had a hard time finding time to exercise and watch my calories once I headed back to work. Looking foward to meeting some people and trying to get back in shape :)

Replies

• ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a twin mum too! :) I have 5 kids and my youngest are twins - they were two in September and although I'm back to the weight I was when I conceived them, I'm nowhere near as healthy. I used to be toned and lean - now? I'm soft. I need to get back on track.
  • kydogwalker
    kydogwalker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am a twin mom too and my mother is one of a set of fraternal twins. It is hard when you have so many things going on at once. Mine were born in 1986 and have a younger sister who was born two years later.
  • charlieduc
    Options
    I am a twin mom also. I have girls that will be two in March. After I had my twins I dropped a lot of weight also, but when the stress kicked in I put it all back. MFP seems to be amazing. Everyone is so supportive! Good luck to you :)

11301269.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CLotfy
    CLotfy Posts: 31
    Options
    Nice to see some other moms of twins on here! My two (Colton and Daphne) are definitely a challenge :P I'm loving myfitnesspal already!
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Twin mom here as well! My twin Desarae and Zain will be 3 New Years Eve. I hit my high when pregnant with them of 401. I am down to 295, having lost 47 pounds since joining MFP in September. But what is more impressive than the loss is what I have gained since joining. I am so much more heathy and I have a spunk like I never had before. If anyone needs any extra support, send me a friend request.