5'7 19yo F (Pics)- What I accomplished this semester!

Options
The Boring Part:
At the beginning of the semester I moved 2 1/2 hours away from home with my now ex boyfriend for school. I decided to get fit once and for all when we moved. I made progress pictures at -24 pounds, but since there are only 2 days left of the semester I figured I should do a before& after of the semester. As of today I've lost 41 pounds. I started at 204 and am 162.6 right now. My first goal weight is 150, then a very healthy and toned 130 is my final goal weight. For exercise I do the elliptical on high resistance, I've recently gotten more into running, I do a little 30DS now and then, and I do lifting/ strength training on a very regular basis, I bike a little bit too. I work out 4-7 times a week and tend to stay right around 1300 calories.
I love my MFP friends!! They push me, motivate me, inspire me and listen to me whine :flowerforyou:

In case you wanted to see these were my previous progress pics (-24 lbs)
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/378740-5-7-19-y-o-f-progress-pictures-be-kind

The Fun Part:

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Back.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!