Ladies attracted to ladies-honesty please

Options

Replies

• savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Women dress for other women...not for the men. You DBs don't notice anyway. ;)
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I find other women attractive, but I'm not necessarily attracted TO them.

Ditto
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think that women in general are more open to finding other women attractive than men are. That being said, I am attracted to women (well, specific ones anyway) but not all women are. :-)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    ::delete::
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The wording of the phrase as in "are attracted to" makes it false for me.

On the other hand, I recognize beauty in it's many forms and often admire other women's appearance, intellect, athleticism and personality, just as I do in men.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    TRUTH.

Why do you think females are so jelous of other females?!
    Because they are threatened by them bcuz they find them attractive.

I am attracted to women myself. :wink:
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options

This is true. That being said, I am attracted to other ladies and have been known to hop into bed (or whatever) with another woman on occasion.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    False.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    First off, that is just fantastic!
    picture.php?albumid=4454&pictureid=49665

Secondly, I would say false. I'm not attracted to all other women. In fact I'm not attracted to women at all.

However, I do find some women to be attractive and can appreciate that.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

lol the truth!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Women are beautiful. What do you really expect when there are women like SinIsIn and Bry_all01 running around?
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    The question was, are all women attracted to other women. Some of you are saying "Truth" but that's not what you're saying.

Anyway, my answer is NO. Not this lady. I've had the chance to try it out (years ago, I was 23) and I just was not feelin' it! This woman was attracted to me and kept telling me and I just felt bad that she could feel so strongly and I couldn't return the feeling! And she was "hot" by most people's standards, I guess. She modeled a little here and there. Actually, I couldn't figure out what she saw in ME! Haha!

I'm not even attracted to men who aren't MEN all the way! I can find those men ATTRACTIVE but I am turned off by a guy who is a little too in touch with his feminine side! All man, all the way for me.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I love to eye up the ladies - but honestly - it's because I like to see whether I'd prefer my legs or theirs. I can appreciate a nice leg but generally because I want to borrow them :-)
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nope, false.

I can admire how a woman looks and think she's hot, but doesn't mean I'm attracted to her.

As the saying goes

"I'm strictly dic*ly" :laugh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I love to eye up the ladies - but honestly - it's because I like to see whether I'd prefer my legs or theirs. I can appreciate a nice leg but generally because I want to borrow them :-)

I agree with this... LOL
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm not even attracted to men who aren't MEN all the way! I can find those men ATTRACTIVE but I am turned off by a guy who is a little too in touch with his feminine side! All man, all the way for me.
    Same here!

Oh and I, for one, most certainly don't dress for other women. I dress 100% percent to attract men or to be attractive for the man I'm seeing at that time. If I dressed for women, I'd probably dress way more conservatively than I do.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I appreciate female assets but I'm not going to shove my face in em.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    All? No. Me? Yep!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    truth for me,but I prefer my man
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    "All"?

No. I find the female form to be beautiful. If I found it attractive I'd spend more time touching them - but I don't.