Need committed Buddies to assist my journey!

Hi all, now that I have been on the site for a few days, I can see why people love MFP and how it can be addictive. I am enjoying the routine of being on the site and feel that I can finally have a community that can help me to lose the weight.

But first a little about me. I am a 46 year old that always has struggled with weight and now that I have two gorgeous young kids, (5 and 6) I want to get rid of the weight for good by next summer so I can do tons of things with them. My problem is eating and snacking at night when everyone is asleep so no one knows how much I eat. I'm sure I wouldn't eat that much if people were watching. I also have a bunch of slim friends that don't eat well, so it is easy to be pulled to the dark side as they eat wings, nachos, pizza, etc....

But I think MFP can help me get past it as I am committed 100% to adding everything I am eating and doing so that people are always virtually watching what i eat. Kinda weird, but I think it will help immensely.

I you are committed feel free to friend me and we can help each other...

Now, where did I put that bag of carrots?

Replies

• lauradee
    lauradee Posts: 21 Member
    Hello. Just added you as a friend. I am pretty committed on here, don't lose a lot but I do log everyday and try to encourage others along. You can do this, just keep logging in and tracking and it will happen