Office pranks, what have you done?

Options
Ok.. I will admit it Im a real prankster, very bad... My last position I worked as a Radiology Manager.. My co-worker and I put out some Harry potter Jelly Beans, you know the ones that taste like puke, snot and grass.. We put them in a bowl like regular jellybeans to get the other employees.. did not expect my head doctor to grab a handful! I will never forget the look on his face! Thats just one of many.. Saline fights, water fights, post it fights rubber bands you name it!: Oh yeah itching powder, sealing your coffee, disconnecting phones, freezing computer moniters, prank calls....... blushing:

Replies

• taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Not office but roomate prank... Signed up my buddy to President Obama's email list.... He and I vote similarly, conservative and he gets democrat emails all the time...
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I worked at a printing plant which wrapped large, packed pallets with industrial-sized wide plastic wrap before they were trucked off. We stuffed a woman's car completely full with newsprint -- front and back seats, completely chock-a-block full of paper. Then, we wrapped it in plastic wrap. Really wrapped it, not just once -- at least 30 to 40 times.

Best part of the entire prank was her reaction -- she was so f'ing pissed. Took her over an hour to get into her car in freezing temps. Ah, good times.
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    These are great!
  • holzjw1482
    holzjw1482 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I stole the idea from The Office but I put a coworker's cell phone in the ceiling tile above his desk an called it.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it but it was done to me at a job in high school. I was closing (late night after dark) at an amusement park type place and on my first night there I was told to take the garbage out back to a dumpster. I threw open the lid to the big dumpster and a few employees jumped up from inside it and scared the freaking p*ss out of me!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    While working in a shipping/receiving department while in college, we would regularly pallet wrap random people who came into our area without permission.

Then while an engineering intern, we taped the buzzer from an alarm clock to the bottom of a guys desk and then ran the wires into the next office. We would then randomly touch the leads to a battery to "Sound the Alarm". Took the guy at least 3 weeks to figure out where the sound was coming from.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I bought some plastic, realistic looking roaches (with sticky wheels @ the bottom) at Border's and put them on a coworkers desk. I set them up so that when she pulled her keyboard out, they rolled down her document holder. She screamed when she saw them moving because they look pretty realistic... like they're crawling really fast.

I'm prob going to send a Playboy subscription to my man's mom's house. I want her to think her husband ordered it and get her all fired up!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I stole the idea from The Office but I put a coworker's cell phone in the ceiling tile above his desk an called it.

Love that episode.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    I use to love putting hand lotion on the earpiece of a telephone, and then dial that extension.
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Im getting some good ideas :)
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have a giant fake spider that I put in random places on or in peoples desks now and then, gets a good scream every time.
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    I have a giant fake spider that I put in random places on or in peoples desks now and then, gets a good scream every time.

where do you keep this giant fake spider? lol
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Our secretary loves to use several different colors of highlighters…………I glued the caps down on everyone. She threw a fit, and I had a good laugh.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This was kind of an office prank but at home.....my boyfriend is my boss at work...so one Friday morning I had a deadline to meet and had to call another boss with some numbers....well...I wake up and he asked me how I slept....I said fine...and he told me that I must have because it was Saturday, and I slept through all of Friday....

At first I was like ya whatever....its impossible.....So i went for my phone....if freaking said Saturday.....so I went for his phone...thinking what a *kitten*.....cuz he wouldn't have been able to change both phones quick enough...

His phone said Saturday as well....I freaked about him letting me sleep in and that the other boss was going to kill me cuz I never called in my numbers.....I was going to kill him.......

He got me sooooooo good........I'm still thinking of how to get him back!
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I used to teach teenage boys in a closed custody facility. If a boy was away for a day (and if he was the type of kid I could joke with) I would tell the other boys we were going to play a joke on the boy who was away. He would walk in the next day and I would announce a pop quiz worth 50% of the final grade. I would start asking random questions (like: What day is the best day to do your laundry? or How many frogs in a trump? or Which side of the egg is the right side?) to which the other boys would answer....and they would always be right, but he would always be wrong.

I'm sick. I'm lucky I was never pounded.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options

where do you keep this giant fake spider? lol

It's a secret :)
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Knowing he was a jokster, two days after "Mike" started at our Firm, I went into his office with a straight face & told him that he was chosen for random drug testing & needed to go to the clinic next door.

It only took him a short period of time to never believe me...LOL
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not office but roomate prank... Signed up my buddy to President Obama's email list.... He and I vote similarly, conservative and he gets democrat emails all the time...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I used to work in an office with a woman that had this stuffed bunny. We stole it while she was out one day. Photocopied it and wrote a note on its picture telling her to bring us something or the bunny gets it. I don't even remember what our demands were. :laugh:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Took a screen shot of the computer desktop removed all the icons from the desktop hid the start tool bar and placed the screen shot as the wall paper. He tried clicking everywhere with no responce LOL!!

Removed the little wheels from the office chair.

Net send message saying "Virus Detected" (Net send pops up a box on your computer like a regular popup)

Removed all pens and left only pencils

many many many more.......