Warrior Dash 2012

Options

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to do the one in Whistler, BC!!!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I did the race in Logan, OH and plan on doing it again in June 2012. Just donig it was my goal and this coming year I want to try to get it done at a better time!
  • Betterman27
    Options
    that is one of my goals for 2012. Good luck!
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    Live Oak, FL 3/31/12 - I'm working on getting a team from my office together. I've got 5 of them talked into it so far... they didn't do any research on it before they agreed to it.... bwahahaha. I'm debating what silly theme I want to talk them into doing it in. Maybe super heroes or something of the like. Anyone else who is planning on doing it feel free to friend me.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Did it in Virginia in October, it was awesome!!! Tons of fun! Definitely doing it next year!!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    that looks like a blast!!!!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Doing my first in June 2010 and VERY EXCITED!!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'll be there!!!!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Warrior dash August 2010 will be my first. Actually convinced my kids to do it with me. Super excited!!
  • FitMissVicky
    FitMissVicky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ooh, where is the Ontario race? I want to do one but have not yet picked a location
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I promised my daughter I would do the Spartan in June and the WD in July. Put the treadmill up yesterday to get started.
    My main problem is upper body strength and that's what I'll be working on.
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ooh, where is the Ontario race? I want to do one but have not yet picked a location

It's apparently in Barrie.
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Did WD in October and had an awesome time!!! Plan on doing it again if it comes to NorCal in 2013, but will definitly be training for tough mudder this year.

WD has a training schedule on it's website. I followed it and I was pretty prepared even though I was still somewhat out of shape.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ugh I want to but the one in Colorado doesnt start till August, and i move to california in June :( theres no posting for the California one.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing the MI warrior dash this coming July!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing the MI warrior dash this coming July!

wooo where at? I was thinking about doing one in MI or MD not sure yet :bigsmile:
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My wife and I did Warrior Dash in 2011. We loved it and had a blast!

I'm signed up with a team for Tough Mudder 2012 and my wife, me and many friends are in for Warrior Dash in 2012! :bigsmile:
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yep I look forward to doing it the 2nd year in a row :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    where's lorinalynn? she's the master at this! i kind of want to do the zombie run...
  • MrsCB10
    MrsCB10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The Warrior Dash at Horseshoe Resort (in Barrie) is on Saturday, July 21, 2012. I'll be there as will be my husband, my girlfriend, and I'm hoping some more of our friends. We've never done it before but are SO excited about it (and a tad scared - lol). Looks like a lot of fun.

http://warriordash.com/register2012_ontario.php

Horseshoe Resort
    1101 Horseshoe Valley Road
    Barrie, ON l4M 4Y8, Canada