Here's a new one

Anyone ever heard of this site/program?? http://ilovebeingskinny.bodybyvi.com/ I have a friend who is planning on joining it and wanted me to do it with her..... the program is anywhere from $50-$250 A MONTH! I told her she needs to get on here and look into things she can change for free in her own life before joining it but to each there own I guess. I was just curious if anyone else has tried or know someone who has tried it? I'd never heard of it before... :drinker:

Replies

• amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Never heard of it but I have tried WW online and the JM site, both of which you have to pay for, and MFP is BY FAR the best site that I have used. Even if this cost $5 a month I would happily pay it! Shhhh, just don't tell *them*....
  • Yeah this is the only one I've tried so I can't really compare but that site offers shakes and "healthy" meals. I just feel like if you have that kind of extra cash you should be able to buy heathy foods and join a gym... :ohwell:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    you should be able to buy heathy foods and join a gym... :ohwell:

IMO:

1) It's not new.
    2) Your above quote is accurate regardless of your cash flow.
  • you should be able to buy heathy foods and join a gym... :ohwell:

IMO:

1) It's not new.
    2) Your above quote is accurate regardless of your cash flow.

True to #2 and new to me cuz I'd never heard of this program before :happy:
  • The whole point of body by vi is that you replace 2 meals a day with their shakes and then you only actually eat once a day. So of course you are going to lose weight. But as soon as you start eating again, it's all going to come right back. It's the same concept as slim fast, just much more expensive.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Never heard of it but I have tried WW online and the JM site, both of which you have to pay for, and MFP is BY FAR the best site that I have used. Even if this cost $5 a month I would happily pay it! Shhhh, just don't tell *them*....

I'd happily $5/mo to get rid of ads from third-party vendors who use Flash with the subtlety and skill of a dead rat.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    I have only heard about that stuff here on MFP, seems like some people really like it and claim it's super-delicious, but I'm not at a point where I want to replace my delicious solid food variety with the same shake twice a day. I'm sure some people find it a very useful tool and may even enjoy it. But you can successfully lose weight w/o having to buy shakes. Just depends on what works for you.
  • The whole point of body by vi is that you replace 2 meals a day with their shakes and then you only actually eat once a day. So of course you are going to lose weight. But as soon as you start eating again, it's all going to come right back. It's the same concept as slim fast, just much more expensive.

That's what I was thinking! I did slim fast for like a week in college and couldn't stand being hungry all the time!