I should be making calls to old people. *bleh*
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I should be coming up with 6 more questions for a quiz round tomorrow night
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be studying for a chemistry test. but instead im just telling everyone that i should be studying .

I'm supposed to be studying for two finals and a presentation but instead I am workking and being on here instead....
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Working, but luckily I'm super at multitasking!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I SHOULD be cold calling... *slams face on desk*
  • scar47
    scar47 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I should be working but I've working hard for that last 5 days and I'm pretty burned out right now.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Yea, I'm all caught up right now...nothing pressing...besides, I work better under pressure. ;)
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Leaving for my optometrist appointment lol.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Finish these square foot calculations for 18 buildings due on Friday. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I should be finishing this map that keeps making me cry. But I REALLY need a break.
  • goodmonster
    Options
    prep for an advanced 2 training class with three large breed dogs...and hunting for my spare sports bra.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Technically working. We're really slow around the holidays though and my boss is in a meeting all week, soooo....dunno really what else I'm supposed to do but surf MFP!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, I should be working!
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have noone to tell me anything to do and there is nothing to do, so I'm on MFP!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I should be entering charges for doctors and processing claims denials and all this other **** that's more than one person should handle. :noway:
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I should be handling these two debit advices and I should be working on these three letters of credit...

instead I'm responding to your post.

What a model employee I am! :bigsmile:
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    i should be calling my 3:30 that now showed...AGAIN!!! and preparing for a 4:30 intake.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Given the glares I'm getting from my pets, I should be walking the dog and feeding the cats. But they always look at me that way.
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    Housework, cleaning, laundry, the multiple other household tasks that are on my to do- eventually list. Or maybe going to the gym. Yeah... should be DOING instead of discussing it.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    work.....