When I'm alone I like to...

Options
Shanna_Inc86
Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
To dance around and sing to the Beach Boys, Elvis, The Beatles and various other oldies lol

What's your nerdy lil pleasure? :glasses:

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    at work, when i'm walking around by myself, i have to continuously remind myself that the flashlight on my belt IS NOT A LIGHTSABER and i shouldn't pretend i'm a Jedi.

i often do not succeed.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Kill brain cells on SA, Reddit and QuickMeme.
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    at work, when i'm walking around by myself, i have to continuously remind myself that the flashlight on my belt IS NOT A LIGHTSABER and i shouldn't pretend i'm a Jedi.

i often do not succeed.

Aw man... I WISH I were a Jedi!!! I want a lightsaber... your job's gear > my job's gear :/
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Mine's a pleasure for sure...nerdy? prob not so much. but it's purple. my fav color
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Well if you are talking about work, I play with my digital calipers and measure pretty much anything you can think of lol
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    When I start to miss the kids, I start talking to Pinkie. Our Beta.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    If I'm alone - pants automatically come off, jack is poured, and I start plowing through my huge movie collection. I don't share similar taste with the SO so it's my chance to re-watch all the movies I've seen 6,000 times already :bigsmile:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Play Skyrim
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am the computer nerd at work ^^ (even though I personally think I have no clue ). Other than that? Randomly slipping into quoting Yorgi (the evil guy in xXx), Viktor Krum, Gandalf the Gray.... and so on, often when it is totally unsuitable and no one knows what I am talking about lol
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I play footbag. :)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I dance and sing with my two chihuahuas =]
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i definitely curl up in bed with a book. or I watch all the movies I WANT to watch...but that doesn't happen very often
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Aw man - so some of my grad courses meet online in a "digital" classroom. We all sign in for synchronous sessions (we have headsets... we're pretty awesome).

Anyhow, when I'm by myself for class (well, this one required, very dry course) I seriously sit in some comfy shorts and a sports bra with my beer. I have class on in the background while I play Super Mario World on Super Nintendo. Grad school is awesome
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Blast some music and organize.

Or go shopping. Or just drive.

I really love to drive.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    Mine's a pleasure for sure...nerdy? prob not so much. but it's purple. my fav color

:laugh:
    MINE TOO! :smokin:
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Take my pants off and crash in bed with a huge pile of old books I read as a kid, like Goosebumps, that have absolutely nothing substantial in them!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options

I really love to drive.

There are times I say to hell with the gas prices, I just wanna drive for no reason with no destination and sing in the car
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    If I'm alone - pants automatically come off, jack is poured, and I start plowing through my huge movie collection. I don't share similar taste with the SO so it's my chance to re-watch all the movies I've seen 6,000 times already :bigsmile:

In my world, pants are optional all the time, but then again I live pretty much by myself lol
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

I really love to drive.

There are times I say to hell with the gas prices, I just wanna drive for no reason with no destination and sing in the car

Haha me too!!! Especially in the summertime....I open the windows and sunroof and drive to the beach and cruise along the coastline. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I'm alone all the time so that usually consists of me browsing the internet, playing video games, or reading a book. Not very exciting... :/