The truth about SKIN -uncovered!

Options
ninamm3
ninamm3 Posts: 107 Member
I write a daily blog about my weight loss transformation. I'm as honest as it gets and I recently posted pictures under an entry called "The truth about SKIN -Uncovered"...I got more hits on that post than any other (second to my post about running a Half Marathon). I wanted to share an honest portrait of an ongoing transformation. I've had the joy of carrying 3 babies --but I've also had the hurt of being overweight. I'm getting VERY close to my goals now and continue to use this site to track, keep up with friends, and hopefully encourage.

I know MFP offers a blogging option on here, but I already started mine off site. I gladly welcome new readers!

www.runningsforthebirds.blogspot.com

Have a healthy day!

Replies

• StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and baring it all to us (both emotionally and physically).
  • ninamm3
    ninamm3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and baring it all to us (both emotionally and physically).

Thanks for reading! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!