So shocked!

Options
It is obvious that I have lost 30 lbs. My face looks thinner my boobs are smaller (yay) my thighs are thinner. Even though I can't see it in my body there is obviously a change based on the way my clothes fit. Initially my main goal was to fit into the jeans that I wore last winter (which were uncomfortably tight then) so I would have something to wear when the weather got cold. Those jeans not only fit but are actually a little too loose. I am actually on my way to wearning the next size down. I am absolutely amazed, and I am so grateful. I still have a long way to go but there is no stopping me now.

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication are showing. Keep up the great work and keep logging in!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Loose jeans is the best feeling ever!! Congrats!
  • donnacowboysfan
    Options
    congratulations!!!! It makes it easier when you finally start seeing the change! keep it up!
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff! I cant ait till I get into the smaller stuff in my wardrobe. I need new shirts for work and refuse to buy them in a bigger size again. I still have a couple of smaller ones so I'm looking forward to them fitting again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!