are you?

Options
2»

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Had a goal, and just met it this weekend, and now continuing on to get more fit and toned! But it's also so much more! I've made so many amazing friends here and they keep me coming back waaayyy too often! Lol
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    No... I came here to "look better" to "lose weight" and instead... I am getting healthy... learning about nutrition... becoming aware of fitness... loving exercise.... I just happen to be losing weight and looking better in the process! ;)
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yep! I love this site and how easy it is to follow. Not to mention, the amazing friends I have found. I am slowly working my way to my goal.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yes, and it's been great.
    Everything has improved and the connections have been positive and uplifting.
    THANKS TO ALL!
  • lowliar
    Options
    I did. I lost all the weight I set out to lose, and the extra ten I didn't realize I needed to. Then I injured myself and stopped working out, causing me to go over my calories all the time (when you eat 3000 every day, dropping down to 2000 or less is rough). Then I just stopped logging and put that extra ten back on.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yes I am, and having fun too!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    YA MAN! I am yellin, too, I am having an awesome day, just discovered that I got myself out of the "obese" category! WOOOOOOOT!!!
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I sure am, and I'm down 40 pounds because of it
  • hellz yeah
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Date? Yeah, totally!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I use the phone app to log. I started using the site to learn more. So, yes. I am using the site for what I intended.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Yep! My MFP'rs would kick my *kitten* if I wasn't :) Beast mode is a must :drinker: that's for working hard for my GOAL :bigsmile:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Not really. I wanted to simply lose pounds, now I'm at the point where I want to build muscle. I'm not paying as much attention to the scale anymore, and am looking more at my tape measure.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm doing what I came here to do, and setting more goals than I intended. And I totally got sucked into the forums...