advice is needed

Options
Hey, I'm in a wheelchair due to cerebral palsy and I'm suppose to eat 1200 calories a day but i don't make it to that. I eat breakfast and sometimes lunch. I can't do exercises like other ppl but i do exercise. I eat special k cereal and special k snacks. I also have a bad stomach so a lot of food I can't eat. Am I doing ok or do I need to add something? I talked to my doctor and he said I'm doing ok as long I don't under eat 500 calories a day. Y'all can read my dairy.

Replies

• n0excuses4m3
    n0excuses4m3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    what about dinner? if your hungary, eat raw veggies, VERY low in calories. what can't you eat? we are working out new meals that are tasty but are very low in calories. I could message you if you want with them. some times if you eat just a little, then you will be hungary. but if you eat a lot of low calories stuff, then you will be full. remember it is a life style change, not a diet. BUT I am learning here too. hang in there, we are all in this together :)
  • lala4u
    lala4u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I eat dinner. Sometimes its either breakfast and dinner or lunch and dinner. I'll eat a fruit or a special k snack in between. I can't eat sauages of no kind but maybe turkey. Eggs, nuts, peanut butter, no pork, Bologna and the other stuff I cut from eating. I'm trying to find a way to buy stuff that are within my budget. I know about fish and only one kind of fish I can eat and dats catfish. Umm I added wheat pasta but eat that in moderation. I brought brown rice but i don't know yet. I have chicken and ground chuck. Special k cereals and snacks. Flatout wraps the light kind and low Carb. Salad. Grits. I love cheese lol and 2% milk. That's it. That's all I eat. Lol