Atlanta 3-Day Breat Cancer Walk

Options
Dlhigh
Dlhigh Posts: 72 Member
I am interested in knowing how many of you are from the Greater Atlanta Area, and might be interested in making a team for the Atlanta 3-Day Walk for breast cancer. It is in October, I have never done this before, but I understand that this is the time for planning and putting together a team. If there is some interest then a will plow forward with obtaining some information on forming a team, training, and sponsorship and fundraising. It is suppose to be very intense and you just don't show up with out some training. Its a great way to work on our exercise goals and support a great cause. Afterall, who does have a family member or a friend that hasn't been touched by breast cancer.

Replies

• Dlhigh
    Dlhigh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am interested in knowing how many of you are from the Greater Atlanta Area, and might be interested in making a team for the Atlanta 3-Day Walk for breast cancer. It is in October, I have never done this before, but I understand that this is the time for planning and putting together a team. If there is some interest then a will plow forward with obtaining some information on forming a team, training, and sponsorship and fundraising. It is suppose to be very intense and you just don't show up with out some training. Its a great way to work on our exercise goals and support a great cause. Afterall, who does have a family member or a friend that hasn't been touched by breast cancer.
  • Chris0971
    Options
    I am not from Atlanta but I did walk in the 2008 DFW walk last year. I will tell you it was an amazing, wonderful, heart felt experience! You will need to follow the training walk guide on the 3 day website to fully be prepared for the walk. If you guys decide to do it I wish you the best of luck.