will this 1 cheat day make me gain anything?

Options
2»

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    You're going to gain back every pound you've lost because of this cheat day!!1!1!

lol, please do not tell her this, she might believe it
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Does anyone smell a troll.......? Why does OP 'get' what she's doing wrong so well? Sorry...

Exactly. 1 post...someone who doesn't know how to use the search feature but manages to post a question that is sure to generate lots of controversy. No offense if the OP is here asking a legitimate question but I smell a troll.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

Just a request: if you feel a user is trolling the boards, simply report the thread and let a moderator investigate.

It's not worth alienating a legitimate user with a legitimate question. Sometimes those questions you've all heard before a being asked in earnest by a new member, and I hear frequent reports of members who post once and never dare set their foot back in the threads because they were shouted down so raucously for not already knowing the answers to their questions.

Yes, we do sometimes get a troll or two, but not in this case. If you suspect a troll in the future, report the post and we'll take it from there..

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff