i'm so frustrated :(

Options
where did exercisetv go? i need to work out but i literally can't push myself to work out unless i'm in a group or watching a vid of someone else working along with me. at first i noticed all of my favorite vids were gone on my tv, then i checked out the new ones and they were so subpar :( so i checked online and that didn't help much, only that their website isn't up anymore. i worked out last week to it (i was miserable and missed a week or so) and i feel like i can't work out tonight and i just feel so... awful.

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    where did exercisetv go? i need to work out but i literally can't push myself to work out unless i'm in a group or watching a vid of someone else working along with me. at first i noticed all of my favorite vids were gone on my tv, then i checked out the new ones and they were so subpar :( so i checked online and that didn't help much, only that their website isn't up anymore. i worked out last week to it (i was miserable and missed a week or so) and i feel like i can't work out tonight and i just feel so... awful.

Exercise TV last day was supposed to be 12-31-11, but their site is going. You can't watch free workouts anyone. They had a good sale on their dvds, many of them were selling for $1.00. Amazon sell some of their workouts. You might can find some at the Dollar Tree, a couple of years ago, I've found some at the Dollar Tree. They were only 30 minutes of the 70 minute workouts. I've found 2 of the 70 minutes workouts and I bought them, even if I had the 30 minutes workouts. I bought one a Marshalls and one from Amazon. I've recently bought another 70 minute workout from Amazon.

Amazon sells the 30 minute workouts, but look for the 70 minute workouts, if you are going to buy them.