Stronger, Better, Faster.......Feb 21st

Options
Still feeling lonely on the SBF.

Today is Acroyoga. I hope it's fun. I might go for a bike ride as well. Only two weeks before the big ride! How did that happen? I have another ride in April - hopefully I'll train more for that one.

Yesterday walk/jog - about 6 miles.

That's it for me!

Happy workouts y'all,

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Still feeling lonely on the SBF.

Today is Acroyoga. I hope it's fun. I might go for a bike ride as well. Only two weeks before the big ride! How did that happen? I have another ride in April - hopefully I'll train more for that one.

Yesterday walk/jog - about 6 miles.

That's it for me!

Happy workouts y'all,

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is weights at home, and then a light walk (I have an errand to "walk").

I will have met my goals for the week if I accomplish both of those. Woot.

Take care.:flowerforyou:

Where's everyone else?
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    WHEW!!!! I am SO glad the home study is over! It went well, but it was sort of invasive and pretty intimidating. It was exhausting.
    I feel like I burned a whole lot of calories already! :laugh:
    I thought I had gained a couple of pounds last week but I weighed the same so I am happy with that. Now we are going to celebrate and go eat at Red Robin, sharing a burger of course. I am going to take a well deserved break this afternoon and tomorrow.
    The house is clean and I am determined to keep it that way so I can have time to work out and play with my son. So next week I will try to get back to working out.
    We're going to eat so I will check back with you all later!
    MM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options