cute MFP members

Replies

• charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    hmm i need more friends or to go snooping on sexy people :laugh:

but everyone on my friends list are cute :bigsmile:
  • Hmmm I don't know. So far I haven't met any Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise look alike here.

How I wish someone will teach me the formula to be hot & attractive :tongue:
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    I have a crush on all of the peeps on MFP friends list! They are hot as hell!!!

(Married with children)
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    I have a crush on all of the peeps on MFP friends list! They are hot as hell!!!

(Married with children)

^^^ This (Except the married part)
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Dont tell but I have a crush on ..... sandiki..I am so in love with this person:laugh:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    i have mostly girls on my friends list but they're all hotties in their own right! :flowerforyou:

i gotta say, all of you fellas who have been posting in here are definitely nice on the eyes! :love:

you're all welcome to add me! i can use some more eye candy in my life :wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I wish you all would name some names so I could go do some profile stal...um... snooping!

With that said, all my friends are hotties too. Some are super hotties. rawr
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member
    This thread, much like the crush ones, is seven pages of useless because most people won't post names. How is my ego supposed to get over inflated if I don't see my name here :(

Tell-The-Cute-Bunny-Your-Secret_7e63a47850863c7280cdcca5d0763119.jpg
    I always assumed Joe had his claim on you :laugh:, but if you're fair game then you're on my list! :wink:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    hooorayyy
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Um, I only friend pretty people....But these are my absolute favorite eye candy....(Mostly in order of acquiring them - newest to oldest)

Men:
    LeeKetty1176
    BigPelly8
    BigBeaver
    MassiveDelta
    GorillaNJ
    WaynesWorld
    500lbs2marathon
    NA_Willie
    BrettPGH
    mojo75
    Sumo813
    TDGee
    Krull_the_WarriorKing
    rocketpants
    Bronx_Montgomery
    Buca412
    Justjoshin
    BigDaddyBRC
    Bmoney11239
    CastleMadeOfSand
    obstacleone
    ThePinkPachyderm
    evil_rider

Women:
    Lingading
    Kinda79
    k2quiere
    jenvens
    MissBusyLizzie
    IamRoJ
    KPaden1221
    Lachsis
    Fesse02
    Typhanee83
    poprocksncoke
    PrettyKitty69
    PeachyKeene
    thisismyboomstick
    WickedMouse
    UnwrappingCandy
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    There's too many beautiful women here on MFP to single any out......besides my gorgeous wife of course!
  • PepeGreggerton
    hooorayyy

Every time I see you in a thread I think hey there's Matt Barlow(before he shaved off his hair) and I want to listen to Iced Earth.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    hooorayyy

Every time I see you in a thread I think hey there's Matt Barlow(before he shaved off his hair) and I want to listen to Iced Earth.

Excellent. Very excellent. Except I play drums. My guitar playing is ... meh. And Iced Earth is one of my favs.

Yesterday I was told I was someone else... can't remember the name I'd have to go look it up lol.

\m/
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Do your self a favor and check out my friend list... everyone of them is cute to say the least. Even the fellas :wink:

Aww, such a sweetie, lol
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    I think all of mine are hot, but I am always looking for more. Pretty much everyone on this thread is hot too.
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Hey folks, we're ALL cute. Some of us are just still covering it up with our fat suit!
  • PepeGreggerton
    KatieJane83 I'm hot for teacher ;)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 I'm hot for teacher ;)

Awww!! :blushing:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    500lbs2marathon.

nice, funny, insanely inspiring, and very handsome. More my MFP hero than just 'cute' =) One of the most dedicated people on here. Oh, and not creepy. Huge bonus for MFP men ;)

i agree
  • KatieJane83
    @KatieJane83 - OUCH!!!

Ooh, I'm feeling the love today! Lmao