Big difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yeah Brother!!! Keep it going!!! Looking good!! IT is a tough battle but you can do this!!! Send a friend request if you want!!! Best of luck!!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    yes, I can definately see a difference ! and your eyes are brighter :wink: you look healthier too just smile next time :happy:

have confidence,you have done so well keep going :smile:
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I agree with everyone! There is a definite difference. Great job!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    the place we WANT to lose is always the place our bodies are like NOOOOOOOOOO MUST HOLD ON TO FAT! lol keep at it! WE can see it, you will see i big diff soon too!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    i agree... i see the difference! you look younger too, i can see it in your eyes!

Yes this! Your doing great, WTG! :smile:
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    Thanks a lot folks, I greatly appreciate it. I know that it will take me a lot longer to see the difference, but I will accept you folks are all being honest and not just that nice... well, you are all that nice, but not "that" nice. lol Get it? Got it? Good! Thanks again for taking the time to comment folks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!