today's the day..............

Options
I have lost my fisrt 25 pounds and half my wardrobe. I would go out and celebrate but I have nothing to wear. so exciting only 40 more pounds and several years of personal neglect to fix:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have lost my fisrt 25 pounds and half my wardrobe. I would go out and celebrate but I have nothing to wear. so exciting only 40 more pounds and several years of personal neglect to fix:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

You rock!! Im with you on the wardrobe bit I have been having mishaps all week LOL..I feel like a flasher at times...:drinker: I refuse to shop until summer so Im trying to make it through the winter.
  • m_bordeau23
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Heather125
    Options

You rock!! Im with you on the wardrobe bit I have been having mishaps all week LOL..I feel like a flasher at times...:drinker: I refuse to shop until summer so Im trying to make it through the winter.

Same here I bought some new jeans in the beging but now they don't fit either so I'm bumming around in whatever my kids don't care
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    totally awesome!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    CONGRATS, THAT IS GREAT!:flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Options
    Thank you all so much
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS :happy: :flowerforyou: That's awesome:drinker: :drinker:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome, congrats, keep up the great work.
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the great work!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!