Im a loser and need freinds!

Options
My fittness background I guess you could say. I am some what new to the whole nutrition side of things. When I was a junior in high school I weighed 220 lbs after being forced to take two years off, I started playing football again. When I graduated I was 190-200 lbs. I Then got a job cooking food at a upscale hotel restaurant. We had a biggest looser completion, and the winner keeps the money. I entered and won by loosing 30 lbs and got down to 160 in three months. Even though I won, I didn't do it the right way, I just didn't eat much at all. I looked skinnier and all but lost a lot of muscle. I then Moved and got a physical job. That Helped be gained more muscle back, as I wasnt dieting then either which was not a big problem with how physical it was. My old job called me and wanting me to come back, so I did. I tried going back to the gym and trying to stay on top of it, but it just wasnt working.... My roomate and I agreed to start and finish P90X program just before the lake season to get the "beach bodies". This is when I started getting into the nutrition part of things after reading the guide. I started At 167, and about the second month of keeping every thing to near perfection I was seeing awesome results! I almost had the whole six pack i was working for. Then my workout partner started flaking out so we eventually stopped p90x. I still wanted to get rid of of body fat, so i just started running outside. I started at 3miles then worked my way up to 8miles per day, and at 150 Lbs By now I was feeling good and ready to hit the lake when it was worm enough. Now the sad part.... I went on vacation with my friends, and ate nothing but junk!!! the excuse was "its okay your on vacation" But it didnt stop there. I then found my self at the lake and back to 169 "LBS!!!!!!!!!!! I was in devastation. About two months ago I took what I learned from P90X diet and started eating like that again, and running about 30 min on treadmill and lifting for 30min. I got down to 163, then decided i need something more, so i started Insanity and a strict diet. I started on Nov 1 and have about 2 and a half weeks left and going strong! I have dropped down to about 155. My goal is to get back down to 150, and develop the full six pack. I keep trying to better my food, by adjusting it to make it a lifestyle instead of a diet. Im looking for friends with the similar goals in mind and ones that have achieved it. Or just friends in General.. :)