My old coworker didn't even recognize me!!!! NSV

Options
rafor
rafor Posts: 78 Member
So I've lost 90 lbs using MFP and today, I was walking into my doctor's office and I saw an old coworker of mine. She hadn't seen me in almost a year. I almost walked right past her but at the last second I said, "hey, how's it going?" She about jumped 4 feet into the air and did a double take that almost snapped her neck. It felt so good and I couldn't help chuckling.

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    haha i bet that is an awesome feeling!!
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That's just something that gives anyone a massive boost to their day.

And even for me reading that it's just something to feel so proud of. Very inspirational!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    So I've lost 90 lbs using MFP and today, I was walking into my doctor's office and I saw an old coworker of mine. She hadn't seen me in almost a year. I almost walked right past her but at the last second I said, "hey, how's it going?" She about jumped 4 feet into the air and did a double take that almost snapped her neck. It felt so good and I couldn't help chuckling.

Great work!
    I'm with you bro.

It's been great having folks come up to make mention of the change. I have 13 more to go - lost 64, and my whole life is transformed.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ha! That's fantastic!
  • dpedi
    dpedi Posts: 37
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go! I hope to have those same NSV one day!!
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!! You know she's telling everyone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!