MFP Runner's Club for February 21st... who's running?

Options
Come on and post it here! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Come on and post it here! :bigsmile:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I am DONE!! Ran 8 miles on the TM this morning. It's horribly windy and light snow, so I was glad to run on the TM! I actually felt really great and finished up strong! :bigsmile: 11 weeks til my half marathon!

Will do my pushups and Ab Ripper X later! :wink:
  • puppylove84
    Options
    was out running by 4 this morning and I'm in a super good mood as a result! Did 5 miles... might even run again this afternoon, who knows? :smile:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I did a brick workout this morning, 11.5 mile bike, 3 mile run :flowerforyou:
  • bigdawg62
    bigdawg62 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I"m training for the Vermont City Marathon this May 24th in beautiful Burlington Vermont. I'm in week 5 of an 18 week Hal Higdon Intermediate II training schedule and ran 7 miles this morning. I run 14 miles tomorrow morning in the snow storm.
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Did 6 today, along with the P90X kenpo workout.
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow - you guys are very impressive. I ran 4.5 miles this morning. I had been feeling some burnout and today I ran a new route with a new playlist (stole some songs from my teenage son's ipod :smile: ) and challenged myself with a new hill I had always avoided! Boredom is gone I am happy to report and I can't wait to go out again!
    Bunny!