Silly Stories & Positive Thoughts

Options
I've been feeling very down lately, so I figured I needed to get in some positive thinking. So, post all the good things that happened to you! Thinking about them makes you realize "Hey...life isn't so bad after all"

Also...kind of silly story...

I was running the other day and suddenly had to pee VERY badly. Luckily I was just on the treadmill. I usually run around the neighborhood, but that day I just didn't feel like it. Maybe it was a sign. lol. I'd hate to think what would've happened if I had been a mile or so from my house when it happened.

As for positives....

I did 5 man pushups (no knees, in other words...almost all the way to the floor, back straight, yada yada) There was a point in the not-too-distant past where I couldn't even do ONE. I even held an isometric pushup for 10 seconds (when before I only managed about 3 seconds). GO CHEST MUSCLES! XD

Talked to 2 friends I hadn't talked to in months and 1 I hadn't talked to in 2 years XD

Replies

• mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    BUT LIFE IS BAD!!
    Putin is cheating his way to be the leader of Russia. The russian vote has 140%.
    Canada and Japan would stop doing the kyoto protocol
    and that Brazil might abolish some of its trees in the amazon forest to make a hydro dam/pump. i saw somewhere their forest is 50% of the world forest (bad english)

I don't know I think people should look at this and/or maybe i might have just gotten wrong facts.
  • midnightsurfer
    midnightsurfer Posts: 28 Member
    Options

As for positives....

I did 5 man pushups (no knees, in other words...almost all the way to the floor, back straight, yada yada) There was a point in the not-too-distant past where I couldn't even do ONE. I even held an isometric pushup for 10 seconds (when before I only managed about 3 seconds). GO CHEST MUSCLES! XD

good for you :) i did the same, i went from not being able to do one real push up 3 weeks ago to now being able to do up to 15 in a row :) it seems that once you can do one, improving is easy. in that time iv also added 10kg to my bench press (from 30 to 40) so im rather proud of my chest muscles at the moment too

keep up the good work :D