Love was my motivation...

Options

Replies

• Conz78
    Options
    Very...very nice!!!:heart: love is a beautiful thing it can make or break us!!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    *tear* Great story!!! As I was reading, I was like "Hey, that looks like the same lady I seen the other day, posting about her story & love!" & then it turned out to be you! How sweet!!! Congrats to you both on love, happiness & health!!! Best of luck in the future :)

Teehehehehe! Yup! That's ME! I'm the lucky lady!
  • tf597687
    tf597687 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    beautiful story, thanks for sharing :)
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    so cute =] love the pics very prety
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What a roller coaster ride you have been on! Way to defeat the vices and turn into an animal! You Rock!
  • achief192
    Options
    VERY inspirational!!! Congrats!!
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    This is amazing story. Congrats to both of you & best wishes for many years of happiness together :)
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    What an amazing and romantic story!!! Love it!!! :heart:
    Congrats to you both!!!
  • SieSie76
    Options
    I almost started crying when I read this! Happy for both of you for how far you two have come and it's nice to see that real love and pure happiness exist in this world. I feel a glint of hope and inspiration again, something that hasn't been there for a long time.

Thank you for sharing your most beautiful story! <3
  • Galletakek
    Options
    ..... you guys are amazing!..
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL story! Thanks so much for sharing! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and success!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    This is so beautiful as are both of you. Thanks for sharing your story. How inspiring!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story. I'm so happy for you that you found this wonderful woman. That you found a passion for life.

Thank you for sharing your story with us and I wish you both the best of luck.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Y'all both totally rock! I only wish y'all the best :) Thanks for sharing!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great story :smile:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing - this is beautiful <3:)
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awww, that is so freaking sweet! Ya'll make the cutest couple. Its great that ya'll found each other and can spend your lives together. Best wishes!!
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This has got to be my favorite thread in 'Success Stories."
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Beautiful!!! And congratulations on finding happiness!!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    aaaaww!!! cute! ♥ HURRAY FOR LOVE!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!