What unhealthy foods can't you resist on Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Us Utahans love our funeral potatoes!

I just want a Christmas Tree Peanut Butter Cup in my stocking! (Just One)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Cocktails, desserts, and starches!!! LOL.... But this year it will all be done in moderation... No more eating until it hurts!!! <---- Terrible I know... No Gluttony!!:drinker: :tongue:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Tamales & Queso & Margaritas! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Baileys and chunks of cheese on crackers!

This. Although it's not terrible... I mean, pies and cakes and stuff like that would be much worse! I'm going to do my best to not regret what I'm eating on this day. Sticking to clean food best I can!!
  • jacalou
    jacalou Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Stuffing! Forget the rest of the meal... A big bowl of stuffing and I am happy!!!:tongue:
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    No need to resist anything - I plan on an eight hour food binge - eating anything and everything with no thought of calories or weight gain or anything.

I did that for Thanksgiving too - gained 2 lbs that I lost in a week. Who cares?

Life is to be lived just like this a few times in a year.
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    Jellied cranberry sauce! ...and glazed honey ham, spinach & cream cheese roll-ups, buttered buns, chocolate truffles, and homemade PB balls!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Eggnog and my grandma's baked macaroni and cheese! So nummy :love:
  • LindaM72
    Options
    Well...let's see. I would have to say some good ole slices of honey ham and stuffing, washed down with a glass of Moscoto:drinker: . Maybe two glasses!!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm..... Mashed potato :) lots of it. lol

Ditto
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Cookies. Homemade cookies. They are so good!

cookies get me everytime. :)
    i'm cookie monster lol
  • sandrahover
    sandrahover Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    "Don't worry about what you eat between Christmas and New Years, worry about what you eat between New Years and Christmas."

This is my motto from now on!!! love it! :happy:
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Cheese and crackers, KP nuts and most of all WINE!! :heart:
    Thankyou very much for christmas!!! Oh.. and my birthday which happens to be then too !! :drinker:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Cookies. Homemade cookies. They are so good!

^^^ This and chocolate, really all the homemade desserts! Also, egg nog. Luckily I buy the Silk nog now so that is not so bad.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Fruit mince pies - and possibly some brandy custard
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    All of them.
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    No need to resist anything - I plan on an eight hour food binge - eating anything and everything with no thought of calories or weight gain or anything.

I did that for Thanksgiving too - gained 2 lbs that I lost in a week. Who cares?

Life is to be lived just like this a few times in a year.

I like this and I agree, I just can't seem to limit a binge to 8 hours :) If I do it, the brakes completely come off and 8 hours can turn into 2 weeks and 7lbs!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Someone in my family always makes those crockpot meatballs with grape jelly and some other ingredient that I can't remember right now. And every year I always say I'm not going to eat them b/c they give me horrible heartburn...and then I still end up eating the dang things.

And I know my sister is going to make my mom's sugar/butter decorated cookies and I will simply must have some of those.
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    egg nog, white russians, and desserts of any kind. yikes!
  • chickpeas83
    Options
    I love my Mothers Pumpkin pie, and her turkey dressing. i also Love my Grandmothers Toutiere. mmm yumm!