How to stay on track when dealing w/ a break up?

Options
Good Morning to all! I am now going through a break up with my significant other of what would have been 3 years on December 26. With an anniversary date coming up, and the fact that we are no longer together I am upset and down..:(.

Just was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips on how to continue on with my weight loss when going through this trying time for me. I have been in a similar situation some years ago and had a terrible time gaining abt 30lbs. I can NOT let this get the best of me and need to stay motivated and on track.

Any input will help and is appreciated.

Thanks in advance..have a great day!!

Replies

• Maximus0005
    Maximus0005 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well first off, sorry you are going through this. It's never easy no matter what I don't think.

Anyway I went through something similar back in April and eventually my motivation WAS the breakup. I figure I am going to look good for myself no matter what and someone will come along thinking I look pretty good lol.

Also, it does help when you run into your ex one day looking so much better and without saying anything, you know they have many thoughts going through their head of how good you look and the old "what was I thinking?" lol and then you get to walk away with a little smirk because in the end you got the ultimate revenge in the healthiest way.

Hope this helps!
  • brob529
    Options
    just stay focused onwhat you have to do and remember your children and remember me I LOVE YOU GOOD LUCK
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Just stay with and picture yourself and your end result and how AMAZING your going to look, and how SAD :( your once other is going to be when they realize they were once with a supermodel but let it all slip between his/her undeserving fingers!?!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to all! I am now going through a break up with my significant other of what would have been 3 years on December 26. With an anniversary date coming up, and the fact that we are no longer together I am upset and down..:(.

Just was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips on how to continue on with my weight loss when going through this trying time for me. I have been in a similar situation some years ago and had a terrible time gaining abt 30lbs. I can NOT let this get the best of me and need to stay motivated and on track.

Any input will help and is appreciated.

Thanks in advance..have a great day!!

As young and cute as your face is ya will not be single long....better days r coming stay healthy eat correctly you will bounce back...good luck...
  • time2startliving
    Options
    Thanks every one!! I appreciate it..:) Feeling better just by reading your responses
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    you just broke up with your ex-SO. you shouldn't think about weight loss that much there are more important things in life. go to bars and clubs with your friends and drink lots of beer. get wasted get a rebound =)

Have fun in life