Granola

Options
I LOVE GRANOLA!!!! or any cereal like that.. but they all are like 200 calories for 1/2 cup!!! anyone know of a good low cal cereal that doesn't have high fructose corn syrup and all that gross bad for you chemical stuff???

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    I LOVE GRANOLA!!!! or any cereal like that.. but they all are like 200 calories for 1/2 cup!!! anyone know of a good low cal cereal that doesn't have high fructose corn syrup and all that gross bad for you chemical stuff???
  • rabiniwentz
    Options
    Most granola is gonna be pretty high in calories however, it has a lot of other great things in it. My personal favorite is Kashi. They have a whole "Go Lean" product line with Omega-3, protein, fiber, & whole grains.
    Also, try mixing granola and fruit into plain yogurt. You will end up with a whole lot more to eat for the calories.
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    curves has a few really good cereals out there try one of them
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I agree I :heart: Kashi. The Go Lean Crunch has 190 calories for a 1 cup serving. I have to force myself to eat breakfast (Just not a breakfast person) so I often just do 1/2 cup serving. This along with skim milk, a handful of blueberries and a tsp of flaxseed oil is my staple breakfast. Yummy!!!