Posted yesterday in the Eat Clean Group...no answer

Options
so I'm trying here!

Hi I'm Robin. I am a 40 year old wife, mother, daughter and friend. I am on a journey to improve the quality (and length) of my life. I began with Weight Watchers on May 1st, then added running in June, in August I started doing Meatless Monday (and have since started eating many meatless meals throughout the week), then on December 1st I started MFP. This journey has been go great. I have lost 29 pounds and have a few more to go, but I am feeling (and according to my DH's reactions) looking better than ever. I am becoming more and more interested in knowing about the foods that I eat. I love fresh, whole fruits and vegetables. I usually choose whole grains. I may eat beef 1 time per week, usually less and even poultry has gotten less plate time lately. I love fish and seafood, in fact I believe I could easily become a pescatarian, if it weren't for my family (and the occasional bacon cheeseburger:blushing: ). Anyway that's a good overview of me and my thoughts. I'd love to connect with knowledgeable clean eaters to assist me in taking the next step toward a healthier future. Friend requests welcome...I'm a good friend:flowerforyou: !

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about clean eating, but I am interested in knowing more. Add me if you want - I, too am a good friend! :laugh: