Might be Obsessed with Size

Options
Here lately I have been forced to buy new clothing cause I have dropped all this weight which is great!! But, when I tried on clothing that fit, I thought I should lose more weight because there are smaller sizes on the rack. Not to mention, one day the bf mentions how his last gf was a size 00. It never ends for me. Where does is stop?? Anyone else feel the same??

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    We are our worst critic. I would stick to what keeps you healthy and flatters you the best. Your BF should be with you b/c he wants to be with you and not the size 00 girl. First you have to be satisfied and proud of your shape. I have actually started realizing how much I don't want to lose my shapeliness and curves because my husband loves that about me. There will always be another woman that has a better body in your opinion. It's all about building that confidence and being proud of what you accomplished.
  • krlong6
    Options
    First, I want to take a moment to focus on the fact that your boyfriend recalled what size his ex was.... And then told you. RUDE! Don't let him dictate your comfort in your own skin, dear! As for your desire to be smaller when you see sizes on the rack, I think that's natural. But you have to take a step back and realize that all sizes accomodate women of all heights and weights. Remind yourself of the value of health as opposed to looking like a holocaust victim because it might appease others.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I say dump the boyfriend, cause who cares what size his old gf was. Next who the(%&#* where a OO anyway. You have to just be happy with what you have acomplished for now. Stick with the plan and whatever your size be proud.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really end. I still think I look fat in photos, and I am the smallest size in every shop I go to.