Six Months to ONEderland/Halfway Point (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    New to this. What's ONEderland?

Oops sorry - I totally forgot to mention that in my post didn't I... it's weighing anything less than 200 if you've ever weighed more than 200, so when the scale gets to 199 it's nice to have a one for the first number again. And we all talk about this wonderful place we want to be called ONEderland where the skies are always blue and the birds are chirping and there's great music and rainbows and candy that has no calories... heh.. You get the idea...

Thanks sweet MFP pals - you are the magic ingredient that makes this all work! Everything a person needs to get fit and healthy is right here, and we all have it in each other. xoxoxo!!!
  • galafassi15
    Options
    Is it bad that I want to send your post to all the middle-aged, working women who can't come up with enough excuses? This is great. So pumped for you!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    So deeply moving and absolutely inspiring , DeeDee. You know you can get anywhere you want, not only to ONEderland :flowerforyou:
    And you'll pull through as strong as you are. Am very happy for and proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!