Are there any semi-mean people here?

Options
Hi. I'm new. Recently went a little midlife crisis-y and took up running. Having some issues with it but seeing a doctor to hopefully figure it out. What I'm having trouble with is I have don't have anybody to be accountable to. Really, I basically need someone to smack cookies out of my hands and chase me around the neighborhood. Since hiring that particular person is not in my current budget I would like some friends willing to cyber harass me until I check in with them to help me keep myself on track.

Please and thank you.

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! I'm all about constructive criticism. :laugh:
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would love that...I totally feel that i can't always tell be people what I really think about their food diary and that people wouldn't do that to me, either! I'm all for constructive criticism, for me and to give out. Totally get what you are saying!
  • puzwuz1
    Options
    I would love to help. I know how important it is to have that person who would be willing to keep in contact with and ensure you actually did what you had planned. I can be "semi-mean" (in a nice way) about the fact that you did something you shouldn't have. :happy: Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I love it when my friends on here keep me on track. Even just commenting on my food diary at all reminds me that there's someone looking at what I've done and I don't want to let them down.

I sent you a friend request, and anyone else that's looking for a new friend to hold them accountable can add me, too!