Hungry all the time??

Options
I need some help or advice. I feel like I"m hungry literally every hour and if I don't get something to eat I get lightheaded or start to get a headache. I have had my blood work done to check for issues and it comes back normal. I thought maybe it was something to do with my blood sugar but those levels all come back normal as well. Its hard to lose weight and eat right when I'm hungry an hour after I eat lunch. I eat breakfast as well and nothing seems to help. Any advice? Today I had a subway sandwich for lunch and I was hungry an hour later. Its not like I'm not eating enough too, usually I go over my calories for the day.

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I need some help or advice. I feel like I"m hungry literally every hour and if I don't get something to eat I get lightheaded or start to get a headache. I have had my blood work done to check for issues and it comes back normal. I thought maybe it was something to do with my blood sugar but those levels all come back normal as well. Its hard to lose weight and eat right when I'm hungry an hour after I eat lunch. I eat breakfast as well and nothing seems to help. Any advice? Today I had a subway sandwich for lunch and I was hungry an hour later. Its not like I'm not eating enough too, usually I go over my calories for the day.

yes, eat more. If you are getting light headed, it means you aren't supplying your body with enough fuel (aka food). If your goal is 2 lbs per week, change it to 1 lb per week. Also, eat back exercise calories or at last 50-75% of them as MFP can over estimate.

I get light headed if I eat least than 2400 calories in a day.
  • vbruhn009
    Options
    Thanks. I will change my calorie goal per week back to 1 pound.