Wow something came over me

Options
I have exercised pretty darn hard for the 2 months that I have been here,but tonight I worked out twice as hard.Blood,Sweat and tears.To top that I exercised for a total of 150 minutes today ,Doing thew biggest loser cardio and Leslie sansone advanced walk.YAY ME!! I am sorry I just needed to bragg cause last week was rough for me gaining some water weight but I am back down to 14 pounds down and hope to kick some more fat down the drain.
Ann

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I have exercised pretty darn hard for the 2 months that I have been here,but tonight I worked out twice as hard.Blood,Sweat and tears.To top that I exercised for a total of 150 minutes today ,Doing thew biggest loser cardio and Leslie sansone advanced walk.YAY ME!! I am sorry I just needed to bragg cause last week was rough for me gaining some water weight but I am back down to 14 pounds down and hope to kick some more fat down the drain.
    Ann
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    congrats!! you go girl!!! :drinker::heart::drinker: :heart:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    it is agreat feeling isn't it!
    SLAMMIN AND JAMMIN.....way to go!
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Ann!! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • Mommy2Girls
    Options
    That's a really good success!!! Great job!:happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ann

wtg!!!! I love it when that feeling comes around...congrats!!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Go for it Ann. Great feeling isn't it.. jb