BUH-BYE 200's!

Options
Hi All: I doubt this will really make a difference to anyone, as I don't know any of you personally, but I just want to shout from the rooftops that I NOW WEIGH 199lbs!
For all of you who have already passed this mark, congratulations.
For all of you who are trying to get there, good luck to you, you'll be there soon, cause if I could do it, ANYONE can.
WEEE!

Replies

• sblades
    Options
    Hi All: I doubt this will really make a difference to anyone, as I don't know any of you personally, but I just want to shout from the rooftops that I NOW WEIGH 199lbs!
    For all of you who are trying to get there, good luck to you, you'll be there soon, cause if I could do it, ANYONE can.
    WEEE!
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh that is soooo GREAT! :drinker: :drinker: That is my next goal. I am at 210! I can definitley relate to your excitement! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • momof2gr8kids
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whoo-hoo!! I'm looking forward to that day myself!!
  • Mommy2Girls
    Options
    WOW - that's an awesome success!!! Congrats to you! :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WEEE!
    U TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!! :drinker:
  • sblades
    Options
    It's sooo good! You are both very close. I have been 200+ for more than 7 years, and I cried when my trainer weighed me last night.
    It's so liberating - I will cheer for you and encourage you to let me know when you get there - best of luck!!!
  • TheGuardian
    TheGuardian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    awesome! I just passed that mark myself a couple of weeks ago.
  • sblades
    Options
    awesome! I just passed that mark myself a couple of weeks ago.

congratulations to you! I hope you celebrated!
  • TiffanyW
    Options
    Congrats! So exciting!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    WEEE!

Good for you! That is so awesome! I am very close myself, I can't wait till I get to post my message of triumph too! Great job!!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    That's a huge landmark! Congrats!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!:drinker: Congrats that is a huge accomplishment! :flowerforyou: I will be there in 173 pounds!!!! That is only 20 from my goal so I cannot wait to get there!

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am on your tail!!! My goal for this week is 232 and then NEXT week to be the weight that is on my driver's license---did you just start in December 2008?? People DO care because we see people actually getting to their goal---it gives me the will to keep going!!!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    WEEE!

What do you mean will really make a difference to anyone??!! I don't know you at all and I am super happy for you that you got out of 200's. My highest is 173 so I have no idea what it was like for you to be in the 200's. Yet, I'm so glad you shared your super success with all of us at MFP of being 199!!

You must feel so good to see a 1 as the first digit. Congratulations. Your success shows everyone that anything is possible. In the future, when I think I can't lose another lb, I'll remember sucesses like that of yours that anything is possible. Congrats again and continued success. Tks for sharing your moment of joy with us!! :happy: :happy:
  • my3kids78664
    Options
    This is such an encouragment! I cant wait till I get to post this too!! WOO HOOO for you babes, enjoy!!!
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work! Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Way to go !! I can't wait to post that great news on here when I get there.Only 31 pounds to go and I will be there.I am hoping to drop at least 4 pounds this week,but I really am hoping to be under 200 by my anniversary on May 3rd.With a litttle more focus and some hardcore exercise I will get there I just know it.Thanks for sharing your success!!
  • mattswmn
    Options
    YEAH!!! this is what i love about this website is that everyone gets excited for the other person. i am happy for you and wish you luck throughout the remainder of your goal. very inspiring to read your message. :happy: :bigsmile:

146494.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!

what and accomplishment!! good luck for the rest of your journey to your goal!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!